- Your Santa T event will be confirmed once we receive a signed agreement booking form with payment.
- If you cancel within 7 days before your event, 50% of the full payment will be reimbursed.
- Should a client wish to reschedule an event this may be done up to 72hrs before the event only. (excluding Christmas Eve/Day)
- Extra items/services must be requested by the client in the agreement.
- Please note Santa T can upon request provide agreed suitable sweets/gifts dependent on agreement package.
- Santa T cannot be held responsible for any harm caused, if you do not wish us to provide sweets, kindly mention in agreement details prior to confirmation.
- Photographs of Santa T are for client private and personal use only and may not be used for any marketing whatsoever without prior written consent from Santa T
- If Santa T feels it is too dangerous to participate with certain requests/games at an event, they will not go ahead.
- Children are NOT the responsibility of Santa T and the host is expected to provide adequate care and supervision at all times for such events.
- Santa T is not happy with children who misbehave or instigate trouble at an event, and if presented with this problem, will stop all activities until resolved by the host of the party and may quite possibly be put on the naughty list!
- Safety is very important to Santa T, in the unlikely event that an accident occurs, Santa T cannot be held responsible.
- We must be informed of any allergies, illness and any type of disability via the agreement prior to the appearance day.
- Harassment of any nature towards Santa T and or entertainers or vendors will not be accepted, and any necessary legal steps may be taken if unduly committed.
- Santa T and entertainers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked
These T&C's were rigorously put together by the E.L.F. Team on and for behalf of Santa T
to ensure that not only all our amazing clients,
could have a most enjoyable festive season